what you will do if Boyfriend hurts you?





Hi  girls, Do  you  think your 
boy friend is  hurting  you alot ?, 
here  is 10 ways to take  revenge


1. give  some  sleeping  pills 





2.  give  poison  injection 


3.shoot  him  while  going  outside  
  
4.put  this  in  place  of  towel 

  5 . put  knife  under ice  cream

 
6. keep  bullet  inside cigar
  
 
8.hide   bomb  under  lampstand

 
9. kill  him  with  land  mine 
  


10.Give him stomach  pain  powder





Finally  this  is  best  of
all revenges



Comments

  1. thank u:=)
    i didn't say my name,but my friends call me 4 Neide (is my nickname)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! haha. I'm so glad my boyfriend isn't hurting me! I hope no one's is...

    Amber
    ambersmouthwash

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhahahhaa

    it is so much fun!
    Who didn't want to do it at least once in a life ;)

    you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha this made me laugh times a million.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, a nice humorous list for revenge
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

love