friends are needles June 20, 2010 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps friends are needles of clock,though we are in same clock we are not able to meeteven if we meet, its for a secondbut important is we always stay connected have a nice day Comments Sushma MallyaJune 20, 2010 at 11:16 PMYou too have a great day...take care naveenReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJune 21, 2010 at 2:18 AMSo lovely;);)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAleisha-RoseJune 21, 2010 at 2:52 AMvery sweet! I like this one!Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your wonderful comment!!!xoxodaringdarlingdelight.blogspot.comReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLAJune 21, 2010 at 3:12 AMGreat text!LAReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGracieJune 21, 2010 at 3:57 AMThank you for your comment. I'm feeling better now!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAudrey AllureJune 21, 2010 at 4:46 AMthat's sweet :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyoriJune 21, 2010 at 5:29 AMso interestingly put.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyteresweetstyleJune 21, 2010 at 5:38 AMI think the same!!friends are the best treasure that we have!very kisses from http://sweetsyte.blogspot.com/ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCindy WhiteheadJune 21, 2010 at 6:22 AMconnecting is the key - good point!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKeithJune 21, 2010 at 7:06 AMFriends are so important. I definitely want and need them in my life.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAna LangeJune 21, 2010 at 7:09 AMYeah, it's always important stay in touch with our friends. Even a little time, sometimes.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMY REPUBLIC OF FASHIONJune 21, 2010 at 7:40 AMReally cute!SarahDReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAbigail WiseJune 21, 2010 at 7:42 AMThis is so true. What a nice simile.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyaysegulJune 21, 2010 at 8:43 AMoohhh my god..very correctlove you. xoxoReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownJune 21, 2010 at 9:17 AMAw such a sweet quote for friends, and so true!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySasha B.June 21, 2010 at 9:26 AMnice little quote.. and very trueReplyDeleteRepliesReplyReganJune 21, 2010 at 10:12 AMThanks for the sweet comment!! :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFé...June 21, 2010 at 10:26 AMThis quote about friendship is beautiful... I've never heard it before :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBeckyJune 21, 2010 at 10:39 AMI really like this one ♥ReplyDeleteRepliesReplylucianaJune 21, 2010 at 10:46 AMThank you so much :)No I never ever want to cut them, but my brother wants. Thanks, now I have a new Postinspiration :):-*ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyStéphanieJune 21, 2010 at 11:10 AMBeautiful text and very true..XOXOReplyDeleteRepliesReplyjosieJune 21, 2010 at 12:01 PMi love thesex x x this is a great blogReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLeahJune 21, 2010 at 2:05 PMWe know they are there even if we don't meet everyday. Have a great day! xoxoReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGorgeous GlamJune 21, 2010 at 2:07 PMThis is great!! I liked that analogy!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyChic TherapyJune 21, 2010 at 2:45 PMawww!!nice one..i like itReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThe Allure HouseJune 21, 2010 at 3:29 PMTrue. :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGayathriRajJune 21, 2010 at 5:15 PMvery nicely said about friends...good one...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPadhu SankarJune 22, 2010 at 12:43 AMnice words about friendsReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment love
You too have a great day...take care naveen
ReplyDeleteSo lovely;);)
ReplyDeletevery sweet! I like this one!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and for your wonderful comment!!!
xoxo
daringdarlingdelight.blogspot.com
Great text!
ReplyDeleteLA
Thank you for your comment. I'm feeling better now!
ReplyDeletethat's sweet :)
ReplyDeleteso interestingly put.
ReplyDeleteI think the same!!
ReplyDeletefriends are the best treasure that we have!
very kisses from http://sweetsyte.blogspot.com/
connecting is the key - good point!
ReplyDeleteFriends are so important. I definitely want and need them in my life.
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's always important stay in touch with our friends. Even a little time, sometimes.
ReplyDeleteReally cute!SarahD
ReplyDeleteThis is so true. What a nice simile.
ReplyDeleteoohhh my god..very correct
ReplyDeletelove you. xoxo
Aw such a sweet quote for friends, and so true!
ReplyDeletenice little quote.. and very true
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet comment!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis quote about friendship is beautiful... I've never heard it before :)
ReplyDeleteI really like this one ♥
ReplyDeleteThank you so much :)
ReplyDeleteNo I never ever want to cut them, but my brother wants. Thanks, now I have a new Postinspiration :)
:-*
Beautiful text and very true..
ReplyDeleteXOXO
i love these
ReplyDeletex x x this is a great blog
We know they are there even if we don't meet everyday. Have a great day! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThis is great!! I liked that analogy!
ReplyDeleteawww!!nice one..i like it
ReplyDeleteTrue. :)
ReplyDeletevery nicely said about friends...good one...
ReplyDeletenice words about friends
ReplyDelete