we have freedom


we have  freedom  to speech  on  public 
after  speech we don't get freedom 



Comments

  1. For countries where they jail you for speaking your mind freely, this really is true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, have a nice weekend.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freedom is something we all want, but we can't always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because of that kind of thoughts I support amnesty in Portugal.
    enjoin ur day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi KNK!

    Yes, I'm a little bit swamped with work and domestic life plus I easily get a migraine nowadays from the heat ... I'll post something tomorrow. You never replied ... do you compose all these quotes? They're funny at times and also wonderful food for thought!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am fine, thank you for dropping by to say hi. I am glad you liked that boring ceremony gown :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad we do have freedom of speech.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for the 1st Amendment!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with this statement, very true:) and thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, Thank You!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

love