Some succeed



 Some succeed because 
they are destined to,


but most succeed because 

Comments

  1. Very true. There is no such thing as free lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all you need is love love, love is all you need haha ;) beatles (L)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative fashion designers are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When u wish something so hard you can have it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tks for all comments :)
    u blog very nice too
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this one
    it's great
    you always post great quotes

    Marley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blah I need to be more determined! I'm such a procrastinator :o(

    joellenlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think one thing. i'll tell you now.
    perhaps you dont understand me (im spanish and I dont know all word in english, but I do a big effort).
    the idea is: you can put all your posts in a book! why no? i think it can be called: knk's words.
    can be really lovely!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very true!
    Love this quote!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  10. True words!
    Have a lovely day.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very true. I love the mug set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked the text.

    What a nice kit of the Beatles

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! They keep getting better and better :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. and the ones that do succeed is because they never quit :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Determination is the key to success. Being lucky is just an advantage.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you know that is soo true

    you could call it destiny or determination
    really


    i would love to see some pictures of your area chica


    and im glad u like my black and white film pics =)

    speak to u soon

    shukura

    ReplyDelete
  17. that is very inspiring! I don't know if I am meant to succeed but I am more then determined so I will!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Determination can take you anywhere!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous words to live by! i definitely think that determination (coupled with hard work and dreams) is the key to success! Or so I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Obrigada pela visita em meu blog!
    Gd beijo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was thinking about this today and it's true. Like becoming a popular blogger. To some it comes easy, others have to work really hard for it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

love