love story


An amazing Love Story

He met her on a party. She was so outstanding, many guys chasing after
her, while he so normal, nobody paid attention to him. At the end of the
party, he invited her to have coffee with him, she was surprised,
but due to being polite, she promised. They sat in a nice coffee shop,
he was too nervous to say anything, she felt uncomfortable, she thought, please,
let me go home.... suddenly he asked the waiter. "would you please give me some salt? I'd like to put it in my coffee."
Everybody stared at him, so strange! His face turned red, but still,
he put the salt in his coffee and drank it. She asked him curiously;
why you have this hobby? He replied: "when I was a little boy, I was living near the sea,
I like playing in the sea, I could feel the taste of the sea,
just like the taste of the salty coffee. Now every time I have the salty coffee,
I always think of my childhood, think of my hometown, I miss my hometown so much,I miss my parents who are still living there". While saying that tears filled his eyes. She was deeply touched.
That's his true feeling, from the bottom of his heart. A man who can tell out his homesickness,
he must be a man who loves home, cares about home,
has responsibility of home. Then she also started to speak, spoke about her faraway hometown, her childhood, her family.
That was a really nice talk, also a beautiful beginning of their story.
They continued to date. She found that actually he was a man who meets all her demands;
he had tolerance, was kind hearted, warm, careful. He was such a good person but she almost missed him! Thanks to his salty coffee!
Then the story was just like every beautiful love story , the princess married to the prince, then they were living the happy life... And,
every time she made coffee for him, she put some salt in the coffee e, as she
knew that's the way he liked it.

After 40 years, he passed away, left her a letter which said:
"My dearest,
please forgive me, forgive my whole life lie. This was the only lie I said to you---the salty coffee. Remember the first time we dated? I was so
nervous at that time, actually I wanted some sugar, but I said salt It was
hard for me to change so I just went ahead.I never thought that could be
the start of our communication! I tried to tell you the truth many times in my life, but I was too afraid to do that, as I have promised not to lie
to you for anything..
Now I'm dying, I afraid of nothing so I tell you the truth: I don't like
the salty coffee, what a strange bad taste.. But I have had the salty
coffee for my whole life! Since I knew you, I never feel sorry for anything I do for you. Having you with me is my biggest happiness for my whole life. If I can live for the second time, still want to know you and
have you for my whole life,even though I have to drink the salty coffee again".
Her tears made the letter totally wet.Someday, someone asked her: what's
the taste of salty coffee?

It's sweet. She replied.

Love is not 2 forget but 2 forgive, not 2 c but 2 understand, not 2 hear
but 2 listen, not 2 let go but 2 HOLD ON !!!!


******

Comments

  1. what a cute , touching and beautiful love story..

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a beautiful story!! thanks so much for sharing!

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

love