Why Planning is important?

Why Planning is important?
For telling lies also we need to make plan

One Night 4 college students were playing till late night and could not study for the test which was scheduled for the next day.

In the morning they thought of a plan. They made themselves look as dirty with grease and dirt. They then went up to the Dean and said that they had gone out to a wedding last night and on their return the tire of their car burst and they had to push the car all the way back and that they were in no condition to appear for the test.

So the Dean said they could have the re-test after 3 days. They thanked him and said they would be ready by that time.
On the third day they appeared before the Dean. The Dean said that as this was a Special Condition Test, all four were required to sit in
Separate classrooms for the test. They all agreed as they had prepared well in the last 3 days.

The Test consisted of 2 questions with a total of 100 Marks..

Q.1. Your Name.......................... (2 MARKS)

Q.2. which tire burst? (98 MARKS)
a) Front Left
b) Front Right
c) Back Left
d) Back Right.....!!!


True story from IIT Bombay ...Batch 1992 (INDIA)

Comments

  1. hahaha, I am sure they never thought about these type of questions and they never agreed on one tire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thats such a funny moment if that would have had to me i dont know wjat i would do! I love planning so thats not a problem for me, hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good story and I posted it on my facebook so people can read it and smile like me :)
    xo, Lorine

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! hahahhaha. That is totally funny! I plan like everything, from what I'm going to wear to school to what I'll be eating at lunch. sometimes my friend told me that I plan too much! lol!
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL:)
    now the got it!!
    i prefer to never make a plan for a lie..
    believe me ever did it..and it seems like a make a huge web of lie. from one lie to another lie.
    i learn from tht..

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    in Love&Light
    Queen D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

love