Here are some apps help using twitter
- http://friendorfollow.com – shows you who you are following that is not following you.
- http://tweeteffect.com – shows you what tweets caused you to gain or lose followers
- http://wefollow.com – directory of Twitter users tagged by topic
- http://www.tweriod – tells you when your followers are online
- http://klout.com – popular app that measure a user’s influence based on a number of Twitter metrics
- http://refollow.com – an app that helps you manage follows/followers
- http://www.twellow.com – a ‘Yellow Pages’ for Twitter users
- http://twitaholic.com – ranks Twitter users by number of followers and also provides statistics on your followers if you sign up.
- http://twiends.com – find users with similar interests
- http://paper.li – generate a daily or weekly online ‘paper’ showing links posted by the people you follow or a Twitter list you have created. I find that many of the people included really appreciate being included and retweet the link that comes out under my account so it has brought a number of new followers with relevant interests.
- http://tweetpdif.com – compare follows/followers of two or more users
- http://twtrfrnd.com/ – another app to compare follows and followers between two users.
- http://twidiumapp.com – $45 after a 7 day trial for app that will send follow requests to related accounts.
- http://socialnewswatch.com/top-twitter-users/ – top Twitter accounts that will follow you back (from 2009, but still useful if you want to try getting more followers by following a good few that auto follow back.)